|Important Dates||Admission Process||Documents for admission||Admission Policy||School Timings||Annual Fees||Admission Withdrawal Policy|
Admission Registration for Class I (AY2023-24) is closed.
The admission process for Grade I general category for Academic year 2023-24 is scheduled on 19th November 2022 (Saturday).
We would request every parent to ensure that the concerned student has undergone Foundational Literacy in the formative years of Pre-Primary school. Please ensure that your ward has achieved age-appropriate levels of reading, numeracy, and psycho motor skills to be eligible for Grade I.
The school provides holistic education in a conducive school climate and home environment which leads to nurturing in students’ resilience and a sense of personal responsibility and the ability to celebrate diversity, to develop leadership with integrity, to contribute to social development through creativity and problem solving, to face and create challenges with a fusion of traditional and contemporary values and choices.
Please go through the important points given below:
|Date||Process||Person to Meet|
|19th November 2022 at 9.00 a.m.||Admission process will take place||Ms. Roshni Hiwale|
On 19th November 2022, the process would be as mentioned below- All processes are mandatory.
||Auditorium Ground floor 10:00 AM|
||Auditorium Ground floor|
Purchase of School Brochure
||Accounts Desk Atrium Ground floor|
Filling of Admission Registration Form
||IT Desk Atrium Ground floor|
Level Readiness Check
||Designated Classrooms Will direct as per class room number allot|
Family Meet – Optional
||Main Office Ground floor|
||Accounts Desk Ground floor|
The following documents should be verified at the admission desk:
Eligibility Criteria for STD I Admission:
- The child needs to fulfill age criteria of minimum 6 years of age as on 31st December 2023. (Age criteria to strictly be adhered as per following GR) (Age criteria strictly adhered as per following GR) https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/Marathi/202009181611119521.pdf
- Child should have attended formal preparatory school, studying in Sr. KG or equivalent of Pre-Primary education. This is required for basic readiness for grade I with LSRW.
Important to Note:
- The admission process will not be continued if any of the above-mentioned criteria for each step is not fulfilled.
- The admission will be confirmed only once the fee (admission fee + 1st instalment) has been paid.
- In case the fee is not paid the seat will not be reserved. We have very limited seats, and it is only fair that we do the process in time.
- School Management reserves the Final Decision to grant the admission.
- Parents to read and clarify all policies related to refund and admission process.
- If you miss the date for the admission process then no request will be accepted later in any circumstances.
Grade I: 8.00 am to 2.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Fee Structure for AY 2023-24:
One Time Admission Fee (Non-refundable):- 75,000/-
|Class||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Installment IV||Total Fee|
|I to IV||54,600||27,300||27,300||27,300||1,36,500|
Admission Withdrawal Policy:You click here to know more on admission withdrawal - Withdrawal Policy.